[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Information re next release?

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Thu Aug 27 08:35:26 EDT 2015

Hi, Robyn,

The next public release will appear on or before Sept. 30.  However, for this release we will soon distribute a release candidate so that more people can easily join in on testing and commenting on our recent fixes to the reordering and rendering performance problems,  AR-1183<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-1183> and  AR-1311<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-1311> respectively.  This release candidate may be followed by a second release candidate if users discover that the fixes are not working as intended.

The release candidate will include a description of its new contents.  But if you want an early peek, you can review the reports for sprints completed since June 30, which are viewable at  https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=18710534.

Cheers,

Brad