[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error messages during dev import

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Fri Aug 14 15:25:28 EDT 2015

Hi, James,

I have some background questions, for which I don’t see or missed the answers in the exchanges below:

1)      What version of ArchivesSpace are you using?

2)      Where is your database located?  Berkeley server?  CDL?

3)      Have you test importing any of the files in the ArchivesSpace sandbox?  It might process slower but would at least provide a different environment in which to see if you encounter the same results.

Brad