[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error messages during dev import

James D. LAKE jlake at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 14 10:39:02 EDT 2015

We actually have several other of the container problems since my original
post, but we'll just keep it to two for now.  :)  I'm also including the
"items" error EAD.

The EADs and errors:

cu551_cuuarc.xml
<NoMethodError: undefined method `items' for
#<#Class:0x34c4cb35>:0xc39fbf4>>

cu302_cuuarc.xml
<RuntimeError: Problem creating 'Katz Case': Invalid value: box>

m2000_50_cubanc.xml

<RuntimeError: Problem creating 'Bibliography on 3 x 5 index cards -
Compiled by Genie Candau': Invalid value: box>