[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problems with ASpace reports

Nathan Stevens ns96 at nyu.edu
Fri Aug 14 08:27:37 EDT 2015

Hi,

The JDK version shouldn't be a problem. This seems like the report is
encountering some data it can't handle. Can you send us a MySQL dump of
your ASpace database so we can try and replicate the problem on our end?

Nathan Stevens
Programmer/Analyst
Digital Library Technology Services
New York University