[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ASpace Members meeting -- more information for breakout session on systems integration

Ben Goldman bmg17 at psu.edu
Thu Aug 13 10:41:37 EDT 2015

ASpace Community,

One of the breakout sessions planned for the member meeting at SAA will focus on systems integration. In order to get a feel for where everyone stands on this topic, we'd like to invite you to take a quick, informal poll and share your thoughts.

If systems integration is not something you've yet considered at your institution, please don't feel obligated to complete this form. We are mainly looking for thoughts from those who have been considering or exploring this topic to help inform the discussion points during the break out session.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UCwKmJD77sGdMyXtMGvbuG13vU5XyMsE3XJYd6u4BAk/viewform

Thanks!
-Ben

Ben Goldman
Digital Records Archivist &
Sally W. Kalin Early Career Librarian for Technological Innovations
Penn State University Libraries