[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Continuing Problem in Re-Ordering of components - Critical

Lora Davis ljdavis at colgate.edu
Thu Aug 13 09:59:44 EDT 2015

All,

Just a quick between-meetings post to note that we at Colgate (Lyrasis
hosted) are also seeing a reappearance of this component reordering
trouble.  Our Processing Archivist will contribute a longer post detailing
the issues she's had (including a new behavior we've never encountered
before) later today, but for now I wanted to jump in and say "us too."

As a hosted instance we have also reported these issues to Lyrasis as well.

Best,

Lora

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 9:34 AM, Chris Fitzpatrick <
Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org> wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
>

> It's on the MySQL server that there's usually a bottleneck. What are the
> setting there?
>

> Also, it's probably a good idea to try out the dev releases and see if you
> run into these issues. You can download the latest here:
>
> https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/releases
> <https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/releases>
> Releases · archivesspace/archivesspace · GitHub
> archivesspace - The ArchivesSpace archives management tool
> Read more... <https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/releases>
>

> b,chris.
>

> Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
> Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
> http://archivesspace.org/

Lora J. Davis
Collections Archivist