[Archivesspace_Users_Group] system requirements and performance

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Mon Aug 10 21:06:11 EDT 2015

Hi Jason,

The problems eventually become system-wide, but they appear most when people are working on our larger collections (the largest of which have tens of thousands of archival and digital objects linked somewhere within the collection hierarchy). I figured it was something related to that and have been waiting to hear about testing or a fix for it; in the meantime I was curious to hear if anyone else had been able to tune their indexer to mitigate it somewhat.  -k