[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AT migration to ArchivesSpace 1.3

Thomas Frusciano fruscian at rulmail.rutgers.edu
Fri Aug 7 14:48:41 EDT 2015

Hi --

The archivists at Rutgers are just at the beginning stages of implementing ArchivesSpace 1.3. With the work of Nick Gonzaga, Library Systems staff member, we have set up our system according to the guidelines and now have a functioning MySQL database-driven ArchivesSpace presence. The next step has involved migrating AT data to AS. Using the current AT migration script for AS 1.3, Nick ran the migration according to the documentation provided and was successful in moving subjects, agents, and locations from AT to AS. When he told me to check out the data, I noticed that no accession or resource records migrated! We're not sure about the problem and he stated that during migration, he received many "Fail: Accession records" errors. So, I throw this out to the experts among the user community and the experts at Lyrasis for help.

Thanks.

Tom

--
Thomas J. Frusciano, University Archivist
Special Collections and University Archives
E-Mail: fruscian at rulmail.rutgers.edu
http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/rul/libs/scua/university_archives/archives_main.shtml