[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ASpace and Apache revisited

Suda, Phillip J psuda1 at tulane.edu
Tue Aug 4 14:54:58 EDT 2015

I am still waiting on indexing to finish (indexing rounds still running). The data in Archon was 2GB+/-. When I ran this locally, things started up right away on my MAC.

When I moved to Linux server, frontend(staff interface) starts but public takes forever and is still indexing.

I tried adjust the indexer threads/cpus but still not finished after about 3 days.

Any ideas?

I guess I can rail against University IT to give me more memory/cpu.

Thanks,

Phil