[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Failed Print to PDF job

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Tue Aug 4 10:47:56 EDT 2015

Hi Christina,

Yes, the EAD to PDF process requires this tricky XSLT thing that makes figuring out what's going on a little difficult. Would you be able to email me the EAD XML and I can take a look?

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/