[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ead2pdf manual PDF creation?

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Mon Aug 3 11:38:38 EDT 2015

Hey,

We're trying to set up a workflow where we automatically generate PDF copies of finding aids from our EAD. Rather than set up two API calls (one to export updated EAD and one to download updated PDF), we wanted to use the ead2pdf.jar to run through and create PDF files.

However, when trying to run it from our dev server, I'm getting the following error:

NoMethodError: undefined method `rewind' for nil:NilClass

Any idea what could be causing that?

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist