[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Extent Type

Callahan, Maureen maureen.callahan at yale.edu
Thu Apr 30 13:39:40 EDT 2015

This, of course, assumes that you’re publishing elsewhere as HTML and not using the public interface of ASpace…

MC

On Apr 30, 2015, at 1:33 PM, Callahan, Maureen <maureen.callahan at yale.edu<mailto:maureen.callahan at yale.edu>> wrote:

Another way to go would be to just pick one, and have your XML -> HTML stylesheet take care of plurals. It would look for values greater than one and change it to “boxes”, for instance.

Maureen