[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Date Label in RDE

Morecraft, Lindsay M lindsay-morecraft at uiowa.edu
Fri Apr 24 10:51:43 EDT 2015

I asked about this a few weeks ago, and also agree with Francesca that it is very time consuming. It would be very helpful if there was a date label option in Rapid Data Entry.

Thanks,

Lindsay Moen (Morecraft)
Processing Librarian
Special Collections and University Archives
The University of Iowa
319-335-5921