[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Finding Aid Date redux

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Sat Apr 11 02:51:30 EDT 2015

Hi,

It looks like for some reason the finding aid date will only appear in the EAD export if you Repo has an image url associated to it.

I'm not sure about the reasons for that, but if you add a "Branding Image URL" to your repository, the finding aid date will be exported.

 b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/