[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace v1.2.0 released

Mang Sun mang.sun at rice.edu
Tue Apr 7 12:36:09 EDT 2015

Hi Christ,

Though I posted this question as an independent thread, I figure I'd
better directly  draw your attention to this issue.
The issue is with the ead_pdf link of plugin aspace-public-formats of AS
1.2.0 .  When this link is clicked, the following error message will be
thrown.
I run into the same issue on REDHAT 6.4 and OS X, but Brad does not have
any problem with this plugin on Windows 7.  -Mang Sun, Rice U.

  EOFError in PublicFormatsController#generate

End of file reached

|Rails.root: /Users/ms20/Applications/archivesspace/public|

Application Trace
<http://10.74.22.39:3001/repositories/2/resources/1/format/ead_pdf#> |
Framework Trace
<http://10.74.22.39:3001/repositories/2/resources/1/format/ead_pdf#> |