[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Accession CSV Subject Import

brian brianjhoffman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 21:11:37 EDT 2015

Hi Maura,

Here's the base converter file for accession csv.

https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/backend/app/converters/accession_converter.rb

Brian

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Any progress on that example? I actually tried to work on it myself, but I'm not entirely sure which files need to be altered (aside from accession_converter). Ideally, I want to be able to import multiple subjects and multiple agents -- I was hoping to copy the date setup (where there are multiple dates date1 date2 etc.) but I haven't found the file where the terms (such as date_label_1) are mapped to the date object (and so on for subject and agents etc.)

Thanks!
Maura