[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Accession CSV Subject Import

Maura Carbone mauraa at brandeis.edu
Mon Apr 6 15:35:55 EDT 2015

Hi Chris,
Any progress on that example? I actually tried to work on it myself, but
I'm not entirely sure which files need to be altered (aside from
accession_converter). Ideally, I want to be able to import multiple
subjects and multiple agents -- I was hoping to copy the date setup (where
there are multiple dates date1 date2 etc.) but I haven't found the file
where the terms (such as date_label_1) are mapped to the date object (and
so on for subject and agents etc.)

Thanks!
Maura

email: mauraa at brandeis.edu