[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Question re new features

McElheny, Robin G. robin_mcelheny at harvard.edu
Fri Apr 3 15:31:36 EDT 2015

Thanks for the update, Brad.  We are preparing to launch at the end of June/early July.  When can you let us know whether the AT reports will be in the next release?  We depend on those reports so we need some advance notice if we have to figure out some kind of temporary solution.

Robin McElheny
Associate University Archivist for Collections and Public Services
Harvard University Archives
Pusey Library
Cambridge, MA 02138
Email: robin_mcelheny at harvard.edu