[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [Archivesspace_member_reps] Appointment of ArchivesSpace Community Outreach and Support Manager

Kate Blalack Kate at woodyguthriecenter.org
Wed Apr 1 11:10:40 EDT 2015

Welcome Christine! I look forward to meeting you :)

Kate Blalack, MLIS, CA
Archivist
Woody Guthrie Center
918-574-2710 (office)
405-762-2158 (cell)

From: Brad Westbrook <brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org<mailto:brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org>>
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 7:49 AM
To: "archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org>" <archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org>>, "Archivesspace_member_reps at lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:Archivesspace_member_reps at lyralists.lyrasis.org>" <Archivesspace_member_reps at lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:Archivesspace_member_reps at lyralists.lyrasis.org>>, "archivesspace_bot_members at lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:archivesspace_bot_members at lyralists.lyrasis.org>" <archivesspace_bot_members at lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:archivesspace_bot_members at lyralists.lyrasis.org>>, "archivesspace_tac_uac at lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:archivesspace_tac_uac at lyralists.lyrasis.org>" <archivesspace_tac_uac at lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:archivesspace_tac_uac at lyralists.lyrasis.org>>
Subject: [Archivesspace_member_reps] Appointment of ArchivesSpace Community Outreach and Support Manager

Good morning ArchivesSpace members.

I am very pleased to report that, as of today, Christine Di Bella will be the Community Outreach and Support Manager for the ArchivesSpace program.  Christine will have primary responsibility for community outreach and engagement, including managing the ArchivesSpace wikis and website; for event organization, such as the scheduled ArchivesSpace members meeting on August 22 in Cleveland, OH; and for leading the updating of user documentation and the production of video tutorials.  Also, Christine will become one of the ArchivesSpace trainers and will be attending various archives conferences as an ArchivesSpace representative.  These are all key areas in the ArchivesSpace program, and they will progress substantially under Christine's leadership.

Please join me in welcoming Christine to her new role.

Cheers,

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager