[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Who is live with ASpace?

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Apr 1 10:14:57 EDT 2015

As you would imagine, seeing implementations of ArchivesSpace is of great interest to members and potential members of ArchivesSpace. If you have a public ArchivesSpace site and/or implementation blog or similar resource, we'd love to link to it from the ArchivesSpace members page (http://archivesspace.org/members). Please feel free to send your links directly to me, and I'll be glad to add them.

Best,
Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach and Support Manager