[Archivesspace_Users_Group] date label field with rapid data entry

Prom, Christopher John prom at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 24 11:52:27 EDT 2014

I agree with Allyson, but would like to suggest that rather than adding another column and complicating the interface, that 'creation' be made the default value since that is by far the most common use case among the options listed in the UI, and since it matches DACS recommendations, which is to record a date of creation or assembly (the latter is not an option and should be added.)

Chris Prom