[Archivesspace_Users_Group] User Defined Fields and Money

Jaime Margalotti jmargalo at udel.edu
Thu Sep 18 14:27:55 EDT 2014

Hi Mike (& others),

I've definitely been interested in the code Yale has produced.  However,
I've been somewhat cautious to implement anything "custom."  At the SAA
discussion, it sounded like the Yale code was under review for formal
inclusion in the near future.  I was hoping to just utilize the user
defined fields as a temporary solution until it made it into an official
release.

Has anybody else out there (besides Yale, of course) experimented with the
add-on?  What did you think?

Many thanks!
Jaime

Message: 4