[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Location Records

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Fri Sep 12 07:24:46 EDT 2014

Hi Shea,

I created a script to batch delete locations, which you can see here:

https://gist.github.com/cfitz/3db6e6c9313be8f2096f

[https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/142965?s=140]<https://gist.github.com/cfitz/3db6e6c9313be8f2096f>

Delete ASpace locations
Delete ASpace locations - Gist is a simple way to share snippets of text and code with others.
Read more...<https://gist.github.com/cfitz/3db6e6c9313be8f2096f>

It's written in Ruby and required the rest_client gem ( "gem install rest_client" to install it)

Let me know if that works for you..b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/