[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Batch export EAD with numbered components using API?

Ben Goldman bmg17 at psu.edu
Mon Sep 8 16:48:02 EDT 2014

Noah,

I don't have an answer to your question, but I'd be extremely interested in hearing more about this process once you have it nailed down. As part of our migration to ASpace, we're incorporating some other data silos, so ASpace will ultimately contain much more data than we expose to our researchers. And since we don't plan, at this point, to use the public interface, we'd like to batch export these hundreds of new records at some point in the near future.

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Goldman
Digital Records Archivist