[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD Export Issues to OAC

Danelle Moon danelle.moon at sjsu.edu
Mon Sep 8 16:39:51 EDT 2014

I am having major issues trying to export EAD from ArchiveSpace to the
Online Archives of California.

When I export and save the EAD file, the resource record export is
incomplete and only a small amount of code is present.

I tried to trobule shoot this through the OAC with Adrian Turner, and we
could not determine why the AS export is not producing a full resource
record of the EAD.

Please let me know how we can address this problem.

Here is a screen shot of the EAD that appears

[image: Inline image 1]

Danelle Moon
Danelle Moon
Full Librarian