[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archivist Toolkit migration error message: Repository Mismatch between Resource Record-- Digital Object Instance

Ben Goldman bmg17 at psu.edu
Mon Sep 8 12:15:44 EDT 2014

Luis,

We dealt with this during our migration, too. You have a resource record marked as being in one AT repository, linked to a digital object that is marked as being in a different repository. We had several hundred resources records that were attached to accession records in a separate repository, and we ended up running a script to harmonize all these in the AT database, pre-migration (very simple fix). Check the repository field (just below Language) in the digital object and the repository field in the Basic Description tab of the related resource record.

-Ben

Ben Goldman
Digital Records Archivist
Penn State University Libraries