[Archivesspace_Users_Group] marcxml import/export mappings

Maderik, Rachel A. maderikra at vmi.edu
Mon Sep 8 07:50:12 EDT 2014

Hi Ben, we also had this problem when importing MARCXML records (all of our call numbers were in the 099 field). I reported it on PivotalTracker in July (https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75698122), but in the meantime you could do a search and replace on the MARC records before importing, changing 099 to 090 (that was what I did to get them to import).

Rachel Maderik
Metadata Librarian
401 Preston Library
Virginia Military Institute