[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Resource info dissapears

Luis Martínez Uribe lmartinez at march.es
Fri Sep 5 06:58:02 EDT 2014

Hello,

We are currently testing a local install of AS and the issue of the "disappearing resource" has come up a few times already. I will explain below the steps we are taking:

·         Downloaded and run the latest version (v1.0.9) from an Ubuntu server (14.04)

·         Login with admin account and create a repository and then start creating a resource with its series, subseries, items, etc... and saving everything without problem.

·         Then at some point when trying to access the resource with the view/edit buttons available from the list at localhost:8080/resources we are sent to a blank page localhost:8080/resources/1.

·         All the components are listed from localhost:8080/resources?include_components=true but all of them link to blank pages.

Has anybody had this problem before?
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Luis Martinez-Uribe