[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Fwd: Univeristy of Illinois Issues Report

Prom, Christopher John prom at illinois.edu
Fri Oct 31 10:11:19 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I am forwarding a message and report that I recently sent to the User Advisory Committee and Technical Advisory Committees.  I would be very happy to take feedback or answer any questions about this report, and to pass comments back to UAC/TAC.  The report will be considered along with other inputs for the community-driven prioritization and development process.

Thanks,

Chris Prom

Begin forwarded message: