[Archivesspace_Users_Group] System overlap (ASpace, Aeon, etc.)

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Fri Oct 31 09:14:44 EDT 2014

All,

Out of curiosity, I started to put together a spreadsheet to see what system overlap there might be for ArchivesSpace members.  If you're interested - and especially if you want to edit this list - I put it up in Google docs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hTV08OK5nSqVINd0QYfeWBLsQvCU3fYsynQsqTfk1_k/edit?usp=sharing

I already knew that there would be some overlap between ASpace members and Aeon subscribers, for instance, but after compiling the list, I know now that there are 24 institutions that fit into this category (according to the ASpace and Aeon websites, at least).

Mark