[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Public user interface

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Fri Oct 31 08:59:22 EDT 2014

Stephen,

I’ve seen a few, like the following:

http://gvsu.lyrasistechnology.org/
http://archivesspace.middlebury.edu/
http://archives.usc.edu/

I’d say that the public interface still needs a lot of work, but the infrastructure is there (although I’d definitely want to change the URL structure).   I haven’t seen anyone make any major changes to the public interface just yet, but hopefully that will be done through the core code so that everyone will benefit (and the webpages will be rid of labels like “Container 1 Indicator” :)).

Are there other public interface examples out there?

All my best,

Mark