[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problems with Previous Location

Emma Jolley EJOLLEY at nla.gov.au
Thu Oct 30 18:42:59 EDT 2014

Dear All

I have been experiencing an error when trying to change a location in an Accession record to "Previous". I keep getting the following message:

Status - translation missing: en.validation_errors.cannot_be_previous_if_location_is_not_temporary

I recall that someone mentioned this error a few months ago. I'd be grateful if you could let me know if this is a known bug and/or if it has been fixed? Or if I am doing something wrong.

I am using the 1.1.0 version.

Many thanks

Emma

Emma Jolley| Curator of Digital Archives, Pictures and Manuscripts Branch|National Library of Australia Canberra ACT 2600
e: emma.jolley at nla.gov.au<mailto:emma.jolley at nla.gov.au>|t: 02 6262 1456| www.nla.gov.au/ms<http://www.nla.gov.au/ms>
http://www.nla.gov.au/support-us/make-a-collection-offer-pictures-and-manuscripts