[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Classification module - problem with Identifiers

Prom, Christopher John prom at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 28 17:57:26 EDT 2014

Mariella,

I think it would be worth exploring a plug in that links the classifications to the identifiers or more likely allows you to substitute particular classifcations for all parts of the identifer except the ‘last’ one using in your local system

his is something I had hoped to explore at Illinois, as we move forward with our implementation plan (not quite there yet given other project) and would more or less replicate the way was had it set up in Archon, allowing definined navigation paths in the public UI.

Chris

Christopher Prom, PhD
Professor, University Library
Assistant University Archivist