[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace v1.1.0 released!

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Tue Oct 28 17:30:09 EDT 2014

Hi John,

Yes! I've been traveling  the last few days, so I'm a little behind. Will write something up soon...

In the meantime, the reports module uses Jasper reports ( https://community.jaspersoft.com/project/jasperreports-library )<https://community.jaspersoft.com/project/jasperreports-library>

There are some tutorials online on how to author reports:

( using Jasper Studio )

https://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/designing-report-jaspersoft-studio

( using iReport )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=103MUpnyrvk

I will follow up soon on how to include these reports in ArchivesSpace...

b,chris

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/