[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Create Import Job?

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Mon Oct 27 09:49:28 EDT 2014

Hi, Patrick.

There are now two import buttons:

1)      One is on the Permissions user/permission mgmt. options, and it takes one to the Import log / history page

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFF1CB.4CA0DEA0]

2)      A second is on the Create options, and it takes one directly to the start import job page
[cid:image002.png at 01CFF1CB.4CA0DEA0]

We are working on updating our documentation.

Brad