[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace wish for related collections links

Angela Kroeger akroeger at unomaha.edu
Fri Oct 17 15:36:42 EDT 2014

Thank you, Kevin. It's good to know I'm not the only person interested in this functionality.

I saw that in another thread, John H. asked who has the ability to add things to Pivotal Tracker. I haven't seen a reply to that, but I'd also like to know how to go about submitting a request to Pivotal Tracker.

--Angela Kroeger