[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD export issue

Archana Chaudhri achaudhr at uci.edu
Wed Nov 19 19:40:25 EST 2014

Hello,

When we run EAD export, it generates the xml file but recently it
started adding ns2: in from of all the xml tags, e.g.:
  <ns2:publicationstmt>
                 <ns2:publisher>Special Collections and Archives,
University of California, Irvine Libraries</ns2:publisher>
                 <ns2:address>
                     <ns2:addressline>The UCI Libraries</ns2:addressline>
                     <ns2:addressline>P.O. Box 19557</ns2:addressline>
                     <ns2:addressline>University of California,
Irvine</ns2:addressline>
                     <ns2:addressline>Irvine, California,
92623-9557</ns2:addressline>
<ns2:addressline>949-824-3947</ns2:addressline>
<ns2:addressline>spcoll at uci.edu</ns2:addressline>
                 </ns2:address>
                 <ns2:date>© 2010 </ns2:date>
             </ns2:publicationstmt>

We never had this before. Any help/insight would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Archana

--
Archana Chaudhri
Database Administrator, Linux Administrator & Application Developer
E-mail: achaudhr at uci.edu
Phone: 949-824-6240