[Archivesspace_Users_Group] v1.1.0 maintenance plugin

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Wed Nov 19 06:04:14 EST 2014

Hi,

Yeah, quick note on this. So if you do :

AppConfig[:plugins]  << "aspace-110-plugin"

You'll need to have this after:

AppConfig[:plugins] =['avspace','lcnaf' ]

since, "<<" appends a file to a list.  "=" reassigns the list.

b,chris

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/