[Archivesspace_Users_Group] OAI-PMH responder feedback

Gordon Daines gordon_daines at byu.edu
Thu May 29 10:43:47 EDT 2014

Cory Nimer and I have been tasked by the ArchivesSpace User Advisory Council to develop requirements for an OAI-PMH responder for ArchivesSpace. The proposed functional requirements are attached to this email. We are interested in your feedback on the requirements. We would also like to know if there is community interest  in being able to harvest selectively by repository. This would require us to have hierarchical sets established for repositories (e.g., repository:component_level) as a REQ-4 under 3.2. Please send any feedback or questions to Gordon Daines at gordon_daines at byu.edu<mailto:gordon_daines at byu.edu> by Friday June 6th. We look forward to hearing from the community.

Gordon Daines

___________________
J. Gordon Daines III
Chair, ArchivesSpace User Advisory Council
University Archivist
Assistant Department Chair, Manuscripts
L. Tom Perry Special Collections
1130 HBLL