[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Help with REST API

Levy, Michael mlevy at ushmm.org
Tue May 6 11:46:38 EDT 2014

Hello,

We're attempting to retrieve the data for a resource in using the REST API.

The request is:
GET /repositories/1/resources/1

We're receiving receiving a 403 Forbidden HTTP response.  I assume I must
authenticate.

We're able to "log in" using:
POST /users/admin/login (supplying Username and Password as parameters.)

The log in appears to work.  Among other values, we're receiving back a
"session" string.

Maybe the session string is required on subsequent requests to show
authentication, but are unsure of the correct way to pass it.

Is this documented; are there examples we're not finding yet?

TIA