[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AT to ASpace Migration -- Digital Object Date Label

Christine Di Bella cdibella at ias.edu
Mon Mar 31 13:08:06 EDT 2014

I don't really have anything to add, but yes, I've definitely seen this as
well.  (I'll note that when one adds a Digital Object instance to an
existing file/item in AT, the date field is automatically populated with
the date information from the resource component record, so this isn't a
matter of the field being used incorrectly in our AT deployments.)

I agree that this will be problematic going forward and would like to see
a change. I haven't tried out the version of the migration plugin released
this morning yet - perhaps this was already addressed there?

Christine

Christine Di Bella
Archivist
Shelby White and Leon Levy Archives Center
Institute for Advanced Study
Einstein Drive
Princeton, NJ  08540
Email :  <mailto:cdibella at ias.edu> cdibella at ias.edu