[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error importing EAD file

Elia, Marie eliam at buffalo.edu
Fri Mar 28 11:41:35 EDT 2014

Hi, all,

We just became members and installed ArchivesSpace. We had been using a test instance. I created two collections in the test instance and exported the EAD files before we installed the supported version. When I try to import the files back in, I get this error: "Error: undefined method `container' for #." I can import our legacy EAD files, just not the ones created in the test instance.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Marie Elia
Processing Archivist