[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AuthFileNumber for EAD import

KNOWLES Claire Claire.Knowles at ed.ac.uk
Thu Mar 13 04:48:19 EDT 2014

Hi,

We are currently investigating how we will link to our authority data (subjects) within Archives Space when importing EAD.  We would like to use the authfilenumber, but from our tests it appears to be ignored in the EAD import and it is commented out of lib_ead_converter.rb.  Can you let us know when this will be implemented?

Thanks

Claire

Claire Knowles
Library Digital Development Manager