[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Question about Browsing Collections in Public UI

Kari R Smith smithkr at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 5 11:24:56 EST 2014

When we look at our Public UI for version 1.0.0 there appears to be no way to list just the collection records (resources).  Is this an expected behavior?  We know that we have at least 27 Resources published to the Public UI (according to the Staff side).  Is this fixed in the 1.0.7 release or should we be able to see Resources (Collections) in the Public UI now?

Thank you,
Kari

Kari R. Smith, Digital Archivist
MIT Libraries, Institute Archives and Special Collections
617-258-5568  |   smithkr (at) mit.edu
http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/