[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace 1.0.7 Released
Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Tue Mar 4 13:13:20 EST 2014
The ArchivesSpace team is pleased to announce the release of 1.0.7. <https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/releases/tag/v1.0.7>
This release includes several new features and bugfixes, including a fix for a very critical security “hole”for ArchivesSpace deployments using LDAP authentication.
This release also supports use of the Archon to ArchivesSpace migration tool and includes the following features and fixes:
* BUG [#66853752](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/66853752): LDAP Login with no password
* FEATURE [#62105014](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/62105014): Collection management: add processing started date property
* FEATURE [#62848096](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/62848096): As a public user, I would like to see linked digital object files rendered in the UI (where possible)
* FEATURE [#49569471](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/49569471): As an Administrator, I want to define a rule to construct ref_ids for resource components
* FEATURE [#52047705](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/52047705): Add identifier (id_0..id_3 concatenated) to Resources index view (staff UI)
* FEATURE [#62785022](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/62785022): As a user, I want to be able to sort (primary and secondary) on any data element appearing in a browse screen.
* FEATURE [#62894440](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/62894440): As an archivist, I would like to have a Rapid Data Entry Tool for creating digital object component records
* FEATURE [#48085781](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/48085781): EAD imports should map "audience" attributes appropriately
* FEATURE [#52316641](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/52316641): Public UI should render index items in a way that allows users to navigate to the designated component
* BUG [#62026654](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/62026654): MARCXML import breaks on authority records
* FEATURE [#23369937](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/23369937): As an Archivist, I want to import Name records from the LCNAF web service
* FEATURE [#62551360](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/62551360): Make sort by features for agents and subjects consistent across Staff and Public UIs
* FEATURE [#51597121](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/51597121): Locations: break building, floor, room, area into separate columns and facets in index view
* FEATURE [#39233355](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/39233355): As a Repository Manager or Administor, I want to avoid seeing suppressed records by default
* FEATURE [#65000166](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/65000166): As a repository manager, I would like multi-part notes to require one sub-note/part to be saved and the sub-note/part can be any type that is available.
* FEATURE [#64612226](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/64612226): As an archivist editing a resource or resource component in the staff UI, I would like instance records to be in a collapsed view by default, and I would like to expand and collapse them on demand.
* FEATURE [#47583573](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/47583573): As an Archivist, I want to be able to collapse notes in the edit view in the staff UI, with each entry consisting of the note type, the note label (when different than type) and about 25 characters from the beginning of the note
* FEATURE [#63846730](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/63846730): As public user and as an archivist, I want to search for a defined resource by entering a mulitpart collection ID in the search box
* FEATURE [#20740465](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/20740465): As an Administrator, I want to export my repository record as CSV
* FEATURE [#46401143](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/46401143): As a researcher, I want to be able to use Subjects in an Advanced Search
* FEATURE [#52226471](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/52226471): Events should be displayed/linked on (Accession | DO | Resource | Component) show views and index views, with the option to create new events on the edit view
* FEATURE [#65825396](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/65825396): As a repository manager, I do not want name contact information published to the web.
* FEATURE [#39402005](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/39402005): As a Repository Manager or an Administrator, I want to suppress a (Digital Object | Digital Object Component | Resource | Resource Component)
* BUG [#65864630](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/65864630): Link statements using HTTPS are not active in the Digital Object view in Public UI.
* FEATURE [#65826472](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/65826472): There should be a delete option on the location record staff view and edit modes.
* BUG [#66535718](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/66535718): merge button in edit controlled value lists not working in v 1.0.7 rc1
* BUG [#66589136](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/66589136): Cannot search or browse for Agents to be merged
* BUG [#66125918](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/66125918): CSV importer errors out on UTF-8 file with a BOM
* BUG [#54842798](https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/386247/stories/54842798): When tabbing through tree nodes, there is no indication which node has focus
ArchivesSpace 1.0.7 is open source software; the application and its source code are available on Github. Build instructions and technical documentation<http://archivesspace.github.com/archivesspace/doc/> are also provided for the more technically inclined.
ArchivesSpace is also a member-supported community. Lists of current members are posted at http://www.archivesspace.org/members. If you are interested in becoming a member, please send a request to ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org<mailto:ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org>.
Chris Fitzpatrick | chris.fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Archivesspace_Users_Group