[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Container lists re-ordering after saving

Putirskis, Crystal E. (Cate) putirskis.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 24 10:42:18 EDT 2014

Has anyone encountered container lists in Resource records re-ordering as a result of either saving or publishing a Resource?

There is no logic to the order of the resort (child records are staying within the appropriate parent in the hierarchy, though).  If we open a Resource with a scrambled list and put the list back in intended order and save again, the list ends up back out of order (though not the same scrambled order it was in before).

Another consequence of whatever is causing this activity is that we are no longer to add children mid-list; ArchivesSpace forces all added components to the bottom of the container list.

Thanks for any help with solving this.

Cate

[The Ohio State University]
Cate Putirskis Special Collections Processing Coordinator
University Libraries - Special Collections Description & Access
016 Thompson Library | 1858 Neil Ave Mall, Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-8114
putirskis.1 at osu.edu<mailto:putirskis.1 at osu.edu>