[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Field Labels, Help Text and Default Test

Emma Jolley EJOLLEY at nla.gov.au
Mon Jun 23 19:07:27 EDT 2014

Hi Brad (and All)

As part of our ArchivesSpace testing we have looked at options for customising the interface.  With Archivists' Toolkit we are able to customise field labels and the on-screen pop-up help text, and set default text to pre-populate selected fields.  These customisations helped to make the Toolkit more user-friendly, as well as streamlining data entry and improving processing workflows.

Are these options currently available in ArchivesSpace, or on the plan for development in the near future?

Many thanks

Emma

Emma Jolley
Curator of Digital Archives