[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Incomplete Subject Merge

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Wed Jun 4 08:54:11 EDT 2014

Hi Jamie,

Yes, this looks like the merge function is not triggering the resource records to be reindexed. If you make a small edit to the resource record and save it, it will trigger the reindex and the subject values will be updated.

I've made a ticket for this here => https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/72605554

If you remove the data/indexer_state directory, this will trigger a system-wide reindex, so the subjects will be updated.

Does that make sense? Let me know if you have any other questions...

best,chris

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/