[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Describing Born-Digital Materials in ArchivesSpace

BUTTARS Grant Grant.Buttars at ed.ac.uk
Thu Jul 31 03:49:43 EDT 2014

We are about to start looking at this and would certainly be interested in discussing with others.  We will have a new member of staff working in this area from next week so I will ask her to make contact in due course.

Regards

Grant

---------------------------------
Grant E. L. Buttars,
Deputy University Archivist,
Special Collections, Centre for Research Collections,
Division of Library and  University Collections,
University of Edinburgh,
George Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9LJ.
http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/crc tel: 0131 651 3852
Coming to consult something?  Please see http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/crc for service information

Follow CRC                         Follow Archives
[FaceBook-icon2]<https://www.facebook.com/crc.edinburgh>[Twitter-icon2]<https://twitter.com/CRC_EdUni>                [Twitter-icon2] <https://twitter.com/euarchives> [Flickr-icon2] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/edinburgh-university-archives/> [wordpress] <http://libraryblogs.is.ed.ac.uk/edinburghuniversityarchives/>

Follow me professionally
[Twitter-icon2]<https://twitter.com/ButtarsGrant>[linkedin]<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/grant-buttars/61/7b3/a09>