[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Exporting Archival Objects in MARCXML or EAD

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Thu Jul 24 09:20:17 EDT 2014

Hi, Rebecca.

ArchivesSpace does not yet support batch exporting.  Nor does it support exporting of individual component records, if that is what you mean by "individual archival objects."  If that is what you mean, I would like to hear more about your use case for exporting individual components-or anybody else's use case for the same.

Thanks,

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager